Joost Jansen was a former Navy SEAL. After leaving special operations, he started working in Hollywood as a trainer, military adviser, stunt performer, and actor.
In this episode, Nicholas gives a sneak peek into a training Joost did. Take a listen and see why you should join the BDB Club to get access to exclusive trainings.
Timestamped Show Notes:
[3:23] Thriving Through Hardship
[7:02] Yamen Story Part 1
[14:10] Going Through Navy Seal Hell Week
[20:32] Seal Training That Translate To The Rest Of Your Life
[25:07] Your “Why” Is Irrelevant
[27:30] Experience In Seal Training
- View mistakes and failure as learning experiences. If you learn from it, you should take it as a very positive thing.
- Make a decision before you show up, when you’re in your right state of mind
- Don’t lie to yourself, it creates a negative pattern.
- Identify what is in your control and what is not.
- Get out of the small ponds, the competition is fierce in small ponds. When you reach high, the competition fades. If there is competition, it is more of a cooperation.
- Forgive yourself, we all make mistakes and move on
- The biggest fear people have is the fear of the unknown so you have to face it and go after it.
- The minute you verbalize something, you give it power whether it is positive or negative.
Connect with Joost
Connect with Nicholas
Check Out On Youtube
Join The Brotherhood FB Group
Grab your copy of The Modern Day Businessman: Success Without Sacrifice