Today’s guest is the founder of the COO Alliance, speaker and author of Meetings Suck Double Double, co-author of The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs, and he helped grow 1800.Junk as the COO. Cameron Herold and Nicholas talk about the importance of being who you are and having more impact in other’s lives. They discuss how the environment you have grown up in can shape your work ethic and drive throughout your life and they cover how to build relationships in a personal way. Cameron gives us a look into the successful habits he utilizes and what an entrepreneurial mindset looks like.
Time Stamped Show Notes
- [ 2:00 ] Home environment influencing drive.
- [ 7:00 ] 20 to Now: Self Investment
- [ 11:05 ] Finding the cheat sheets in business and life.
- [ 12:20 ] Building Relationships: Connecting with People.
- [ 18:00 ] Practicing Vulnerability in Relationships
- [ 20:40 ] Emotional Facade and Who You Are.
- [ 29:15 ] Success Habits and Building Credibility.
- [ 34:15 ] Entrepreneurial Mindset and Outsourcing.
- [ 40:00 ] Running a Business and Maintaining Your Marriage.
- When you are looking to build relationships, be relatable, be yourself, talk about something other than work, have some interests, and be interest in other people. If you are interested in other people you become interesting.
- The money you make is the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with, as is your physical fitness level. Look at anybody who is fit, they hang out with fit people.
- If you like what you see in the mirror, if you like who you are, it will resonate with others and it will leave an impact. But if you are trying to be someone else to appease others, it won't resonate. You need to lose the care you have for how other people perceive you and be happy with who you actually are.
- Cameron Herold Ted-talk
- The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs
If you enjoyed this podcast then make sure to get our free Business Cheat Sheet www.thebilliondollarbody.com/cheatsheet
Thanks for listening,
PS: Haven’t connected with us on Instagram yet? Click here (www.instagram.com/thebilliondollarbody)