Brandon Poulin is the Co-founder and CEO of Lady Boss. In this episode, he shares his journey of going from having no goals or dreams to running a massive empire with 50 million dollars in revenue in the last 3 years.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
[2:45] Journey to Running a Massive Empire
[6:34] Persistence to Work to be the Best
[8:20] Exertion of Mental Power
[10:40] Put Yourself in Expanding Environments
[13:15] Building Foundations Leading to Success
[18:00] Work-life Balance
[20:35] Stop Complaining and Take Responsibility of Your Life
[29:00] Invest in Yourself to Reach the Top
[33:04] Setting an Intention for Everything You Do
[38:39] Model Success in Most Needed Specific Areas
[41:30] Becoming Self Aware to Those You Serve
“You need a solid foundation to make a difference in the marketplace.”
“There’s no gear except for drive. Don’t put your life in neutral.”
“Do today what others won’t so you can live tomorrow like others can’t”
Anthony DiClementi is a biohacking legend and author. In this episode, he shares his story of overcoming struggle and how he figured out the keys to maximizing energy and performance.
Timestamped Show Notes:
[1:07] Backstory to Becoming a Biohacking Legend
[5:30] Health is Your Number One Priority
[8:04] Good Health Starts with the Right Mindset and Investment
[13:17] Mindset Leaps to Become A Healthy You
[17:25] The Worst Pain in the World is Chronic Pain
[18:30] Steps to Overcome Your Struggles
[24:17] Surround Yourself with People You Want to be Like
[25:21] Figuring Out Your Daily Core Fundamentals
[28:30] The Longest Journey is from the Head to the Heart
[32:53] Own The First Hour of Your Day Using Little Wins
[40:17] Add Quality to Others Lives Just By Being an Example
Anthony DiClementi Book Biohackers Guide
Julia Cameron Book The Artist’s Way
Click here to follow Nicholas's Instagram
“Self-love is a cornerstone habit”
“Health is number one, you experience it every day”
Matt Brauning is an NLP expert, Event Host and speaker since 2005. He shares his story of becoming a Millionaire by 25, losing it all and then regaining it.
Timestamped Show Notes:
* [1:38] Journey
* [6:23] Luck and Opportunity
* [9:02] Always Learning
* [12:30] Yearly Themes
* [20:40] Skill Sets and Formulas
* [25:07] Pattern and Sequence
* [32:11] Making Quality Experiences
* [37:40] Master or Sell
* [40:20] Finding Your Formula
* [44:38] Networking: Social Media
* Take risks and go after your dreams. Your passion has to meet your skillset. Find a formula that works for your audience and what they need.
* Always move forward with adding on new skills. Make educational investments for yourself to help better your thought and action process.
* Use social media as a tool to assist in networking your brand and to help meet the right people and find the right platform. Surround yourself with what you want to achieve.
Resources: Evolution Seminars
In today's episode, Nicholas Bayerle shares a rant he did in the Billion Dollar Brotherhood Facebook Group.
He talks about:
Instant gratification vs. delayed gratification
How to have a life like no one else
Overcoming your limiting beliefs
How to change our climate