This week our host Nicholas Bayerle talks with Danny Morel. Danny and Nicholas met at a high-level dinner in Beverly Hills, they struck up a conversation over Danny's live event that brings in an audience of over 2000 people. Danny shares with us today an inside look at his journey within his companies that do over $40,000,000 through several of those companies. How he’s become a dad, a husband, and pulled off events that are absolutely phenomenal.
Timestamped Show Notes:
- [ 03:17 ] Bearing Fruit
- [ 05:20 ] Transition
- [ 06:36 ] The Backstory
- [ 08:50 ] Environment Influencing
- [ 14:36 ] DO BE HAVE vs. BE DO HAVE
- [ 17:22 ] The Best Investment
- [ 19:59 ] Replicating Success
- [ 20.25 ] Family as Fuel
- [ 23:09 ] Breakthrough
- [ 25:04 ] Building Great Relationships
- [ 29:15 ] Education
- [ 31:17 ] Future Events
- We are living in the day and age where everybody is looking to better their life, whether that be financially or whether that be through fitness because of the exposure that we've been giving on social media. We, as influencers, are exposing what's possible. People looking at their own lives are saying, hang on a second, you know, I'm not accomplishing everything that this guy or this gal is accomplishing, so, so how do I do that? People have to be careful that they're following and listening to people who have actually accomplished great things and whose trees do bear fruit. Stop producing all content until you can actually go prove in your own life that your content is actually worthy of being followed. Everybody wants to produce motivational quotes, everybody wants to be an inspiration, but you can't fake it. People can genuinely tell, they can sense if you're the real deal or not. Go out and kick butt in the business world or go out and kick butt in the fitness world or go out and kick butt and whatever world you're trying to put a dent in. And then come back and say, hey guys, hey guys, my name is Danny Morel. Look what I did. And being that I did it, I can show you how to do it too. Results are your judge, jury, and conviction.
- There are two formulas, one that unsuccessful people follow and one that successful people follow. Unsuccessful people’s formula starts with DO. They ask themselves, “What do I have to do in order to have what I want to have so that I can be happy?” DO HAVE BE. What starts to happen is anytime that you start off with DO, you're going to base what you can do or what you think you can do based off of the things that you're doing now and the things that you've done before. Half the battle is not understanding that the successful people live life through a complete perspective. They start with BE. “Who do I have to BE? Who do I envision myself BEING? What is my real ultimate purpose? What's the value that I'm going to bring to this world?” They then DO as a result of that BECOMING who they needed to BE to create different results.